What can we help you with?
Click one of the sections relevant to your query.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are not satisfied, let us know and we will try to do our best to help!
Please see our process below:
- Read the returns policy.
- Fill out and submit the online form.
- We will aim to reply via email within 4 hours during business opening times.
Wallpaper can be returned up to 28 days after date of purchase. However, it will need to be authorised and returned within this time frame. The following also applies:
- Any returned item/s must be unopened 'as new' in their original packaging when returned back to us.
- Any damaged item/s will not be accepted or refunded (we recommend using an insured carrier for returns)
- Once the item is received at Go Wallpaper and checked, we'll issue a refund (excluding original postage costs) for the product to your original payment method.
Returns for Special Order items
- These are non-returnable as specified on the product pages under the availability section.
- Product Samples are non returnable.
Return request from
- Next Day delivery option only applies to UK mainland ONLY (excludes Northern Scotland)
- Free postage applies to UK Mainland ONLY (excludes Northern Scotland)
- Free postage is only available on Standard Next Day Delivery for orders of £50 & over, £4.99 on orders under £50.
- All orders must be placed before 2pm to qualify for next day delivery
- Standard delivery times are between 7am -7pm
- We may send products out from multiple locations, but if they arrive separately you won't incur
additional delivery charges as a result
- We only despatch Monday – Friday, excludes weekends and bank Holidays
- For Northern Scotland, Offshore and Ireland price see below
Prices & Postcodes
NEXT DAY - UK Mainland
NEXT DAY AM - UK Mainland
PRE 10:30 DELIVERY - UK Mainland
SATURDAY - UK Mainland
Northern Scotland (2-3 Days)
Isle Of Man, Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey(4-5 Days)
Northern Ireland / Isle of Wight (2 Day)
Southern Ireland (2 Days)
- All deliveries require a signature.
- Please ensure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
- Standard delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 7pm Monday - Friday; we are unable to confirm a time - on rare occasions your order may be delivered outside the above times.
- Free postage and small items may be sent via Royal Mail which could take up to 4 days to arrive; this will be specified on the delivery information within the product pages. Occasionally orders may arrive as separate deliveries to ensure the best possible service from Go Wallpaper.
- No deliveries will be made on Bank Holidays or Sunday's.
- Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date; time of delivery shall not be of the essence. Go Wallpaper shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. Liability for the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
You will only pay one delivery charge per order, which will be the standard charge depending on the contents of your order and your chosen delivery service. When you have added items to your shopping basket, the standard delivery charge for those products will be automatically applied to your order, however you can choose at that point to change the delivery service if offered.
Go Wallpaper shall have no liability for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so. We shall also have no liability for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Damaged Goods/Incorrect Recieved Goods
- All orders need to be inspected within 3 working days, any discrepancies need to be emailed to us within 5 days.
- Any order visibly damaged on receipt must be signed as ‘Damaged’ 'on the carrier's delivery note accordingly.
- All orders must be inspected once delivered; any shortages or damages must be reported to us within 2 working days.
- Damages will be replaced within 3 working days.
- Special Order items from the website once ordered cannot be cancelled or Refunded.
- You are able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and a full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by following the links on the Go Wallpaper website, or by phoning us on 0161 724 9085.
- If the order has been processed and dispatched, then it will become your responsibility to return the order once delivered at your own cost.
- If the order is refused when delivery is attempted, the return cost will be deducted from any refund that is due.
- Once the item is received at Go Wallpaper, we'll issue a refund (excluding original postage costs) for the product to your original payment method.
- There may be a 20% restocking fee for cancellations.
Customer service is key to successful long terms business, Go Wallpaper prides itself on this; offering expert and friendly advice, in depth product knowledge and fantastic after sales service. We are here from start to finish always on hand to answer any questions even on Weekends.
With over 21 years’ experience in the decorating market, we have developed close working relationships with our suppliers, enabling us to offer the best quality products at affordable prices every time.
If you have a question or comment either email us using the contact us form from the help centre above on the menu, alternatively you can call us on 0161 724 9085.
To contact us by post our address is -
Go Wallpaper Ltd
0161 724 9085
We understand that your privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. This notice sets out what we do with your personal information, what we do to keep it secure, from where and how we collect it, as well as your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies if you interact with us through our Shop, over the phone, online, or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media.
Go Wallpaper Ltd - Things you really need to know
- You have a number of rights over your personal information. How you can exercise these rights is set out in this notice.
- We do send direct marketing, if we’re allowed to. And we do this to encourage you to buy our products and services by sending you offers and ideas that we feel will be of benefit to you. If you want us to stop then you will need to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- We also display online advertising relating to our products and services online media channels.
Who are we?
- Go Wallpaper Ltd, Genesis House Stopes Road, Little Lever, Bolton, England, BL3 1NP
What sorts of personal information do we hold?
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media.
- Information about the services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and services, and so on).
- Your account login details for our services, including your user name and chosen password.
- Information about whether or not you want to receive marketing communications from us.
- Information about any device you have used to access our Services (such as your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and also how you use our Services.
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
Whenever we process your personal information we must have something called a “legal basis” for what we do. The different legal bases we rely on are:
- Consent: You have told us you are happy for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: The processing is necessary for us to conduct our business, but not where our interests are overridden by your interests or rights.
- Performance of a contract: We must process your personal information in order to be able to provide you with one of our products or services.
- Prevention of fraud: Where we are required to process your data in order to protect us and our customers from fraud or money laundering.
- Legal claims: The processing of your personal information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
- Legal obligation: We are required to process your personal information by law.
How do we use your personal information?
There are a number of ways in which we use your personal information, depending on how you interact with us. If you do not provide your information to us, then we will be unable to interact with you in that way.
We may use your information in the following ways:
To provide our products and services - we need to use your personal information to make our products and services available to you.
To personalise your shopping experience - Understanding how you interact with the Go Wallpaper Ltd, the products and services you buy and how you use and browse our websites.
For safety and security - we monitor online behaviour and carry out checks to help us ensure that our customers are genuine to prevent fraud and to help customers use our services appropriately.
Analytics and profiling - we use your personal information for statistical analysis and to help us understand more about our customers. That includes understanding the products and services you buy. This helps us to serve you better and to find ways to improve our services, stores, websites. These profiles help us to send you offers that are more relevant to you.
Contacting you - we use your personal information to contact you: either to conduct market research or to contact you about products and services from us and other companies. We may also contact you in relation to any questions you have raised with us or to discuss the status of your account with us.
“A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.”
This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Who might we share your personal information with?
Our service providers - we work with partners and suppliers so that they can help us provide the products and services you require from us. These third parties process your personal information on our behalf and are required to meet our high standards of security before doing so. We only share information that allows them to provide their services to us or to facilitate them providing their services to you. These third parties include:
- Advertising companies, who help us place Go Wallpaper Ltd adverts online.
- Scheme providers – such as Visa and MasterCard in order to manage your account and so your payments are processed.
- Our agents, advisers or others involved in running accounts and services for you and your business.
- Social media providers – such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – where we interact with you on social media.
- Third party vendors who help us to manage and maintain the Group IT infrastructure.
- Logistics and delivery providers who enable us to deliver products you order on our websites.
- Where relevant, our professional advisors, such as lawyers and consultants.
- Companies that deploy our email campaigns for us because they need to know your email address to carry out these services.
- Companies that provide insights and analytics services for us so we can stock the right products, send the right marketing campaigns and understand our business and customers better.
- Security and fraud prevention companies to ensure the safety and security of our customers, colleagues and business.
- Companies who assess faults and repair products on our behalf.
- Companies administer competitions for us so they run smoothly.
- Companies that enable us to collect your reviews and comments, both online and offline.
Other organisations and individuals - we may share your personal information in certain scenarios. For example:
- If we're discussing selling or transferring part or all of Go Wallpaper Ltd, we may share information about you to prospective purchasers and their advisers - but only so they can evaluate the relevant business; or
- If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer information we hold about you to them so they can continue to provide the Services to you.
- If we are required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound or where we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority such as the police or the Department for Work and Pensions;
- If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and services; or In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their rights or the rights of others. We will only share your personal information in response to requests which do not override your privacy interests. For example, we will not share your personal information with individuals who are merely curious about you, but we will share your personal information to e.g. insurers, solicitors, employers etc. which have a legitimate interest in your personal information.
Keeping you informed about our products and services
We would like to tell you about the great offers, ideas, products and services of the Go Wallpaper Ltd from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this through the post, by email, text message or by any other electronic means. We won't send you marketing messages if you tell us not to, but if you receive a service from us we will still need to send you occasional service-related messages. If you wish to amend your marketing preferences, you can do so by logging into your account and Unsubscribing from Email Marketing
Please note that it can take up a little while for all marketing to stop once you either withdraw your consent or tell us you’d like to opt out of marketing. This is because some marketing may already be in transit.
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you.
- the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right of data portability; and
- the right to object to our use of your personal information. Where we rely on consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information, you may also withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customer against fraudulent requests.
How long will we keep your personal information for?
We take protecting your personal information seriously and are continuously developing our security systems and processes. Some of the controls we have in place are:
- We limit physical access to our buildings and user access to our systems to only those that we believe are entitled to be there;
- We use technology controls for our information systems, such as firewalls, user verification, strong data encryption, and separation of roles, systems & data;
- Systems are proactively monitored through a “detect and respond” information security function;
- We utilize industry “good practice” standards to support the maintenance of a robust information security management system; and
- We enforce a “need to know” policy, for access to any data or systems.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out in the “Your rights” or “Automated decision making and profiling” sections above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, or the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means: Go Wallpaper Ltd, Genesis House Stopes Road, Little Lever, Bolton, England, BL3 1NP You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner. Go to ico.org.uk/concerns to find out more.
Terms and Conditions
Go Wallpaper recommends that you print out and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
This site is owned and operated by Go Wallpaper ('Go Wallpaper', 'we' or 'us' or 'our'). If you have any questions or comments with regard to these terms and conditions please contact us by email at Enquiries or by phone: 0161 724 9085 Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5pm , Saturday 9.15am to 3.30pm.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or by placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
The Contract between Us Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with gowallpaper.co.uk. gowallpaper.co.uk must receive payment of the whole price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed.
Once payment has been received gowallpaper.co.uk will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Go Wallpaper’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
Gowallpaper.co.uk is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, online bidding, pre–release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
These terms and conditions only cover the gowallpaper.co.uk website. Any other websites which are linked to from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
This Website Gowallpaper.co.uk owns the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website. As a result, you may NOT use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may NOT create any link to this website without prior written consent, or restrict and/or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the go wallpaper website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We make no warranty that the go wallpaper website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the go wallpaper website.
Gowallpaper.co.uk accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, Delta and PayPal. Upon receiving your order gowallpaper.co.uk carries out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds in order to fulfil the transaction. No payment is debited from your card during this pre-authorisation check.
Availability of Goods You Order
If gowallpaper.co.uk has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by gowallpaper.co.uk from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and we will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Gowallpaper.co.uk will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Please note: We endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price can take a few hours to update.
Changes to This Agreement
Gowallpaper.co.uk reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Speak to one of our advisers direct using our live chat.