Zinsser GARDZ – Repairs, Seals & Sizes Porous Surfaces
Zinsser GARDZ is a specialist sealer and bond coat specifically designed for use on porous surfaces such as new or old plaster, plasterboard, wallpaper, lining paper and filler. GARDZ can be used to size new plaster just 24 hours after application.
It can also be used to seal old plaster, filler and joint compound, preventing patchiness when painted.
Another use for Zinsser GARDZ is to repair torn or peeling plasterboard and wallpaper, producing a uniform moisture resistant film that’s great for further painting or papering. Zinsser GARDZ not only repairs, it also protects surfaces by creating a tough, hardened layer that’s extremely durable.
Benefits of Zinsser GARDZ Sealer
- Coverage per 1 Litre is up to 10m²
- Specifically Designed for Use on Porous Surfaces
- Seals/Sizes New Plaster
- Seals & Bonds Damaged Plasterboard & Wallcoverings
- Creates a Tough, Moisture Proof Veneer
- Seals in Residual Wallpaper Adhesive
- Apply Using a Brush, Roller or Spray Gun
- Safe for Use on High pH Surfaces
- Low Odour Formula
- Fast Drying – 3hrs