What can we help you with?
Click one of the sections relevant to your query.
We have 3 simple steps below
- Read our returns policy below
- Fill out and submit the online form
- We will email back to validate your return
- We do NOT accept Special order items that as specified on the product page (Availability).
- We do NOT accept Special offer items that are reduced in price (Red offer label).
- We do NOT accept Samples.
- You will have 14 days to notify us of you return from the date of delivery, then have a further 14 days to return back to us at your own expense.
- Any returned item/s MUST be unopened 'as new' in their original packaging when returned back to us.
- Any damaged item/s will not be accepted or refunded (we recommend using an insured carrier for returns).
- Once the item is received at Go Wallpaper and checked, we'll issue a refund (excluding original postage costs) for the product to your original payment method.
- Next Day delivery option only applies to UK mainland ONLY
- Free postage applies to UK Mainland ONLY for orders of £50 & over, £4.99 on orders under £50.
- All orders must be placed before 2pm to qualify for next day delivery
- Standard delivery times are between 7am -7pm
- We may send products out from multiple locations, but if they arrive separately you won't incur
additional delivery charges as a result
- We only despatch Monday – Friday, excludes weekends and bank Holidays
- For Northern Scotland, Offshore and Ireland price see below
Prices & Postcodes
NEXT DAY - UK Mainland (7am-7pm)
£4.99 for orders under £50
Free Delivery on orders over £50
NEXT DAY AM - UK Mainland (7am - 12.30pm)
£7.99 for orders under £50
£3.99 for orders over £50
SATURDAY - UK Mainland
£10.99 (7am - 12.30pm)
£13.99 (7am - 10.30am)
NORTHERN SCOTLAND (2-3 Days)
£13.99 (7am - 7pm)
Postcodes - IV, HS, KW, KA27, KA28, PA, PH, ZE
ISLE OF MAN, SCILLY, JERSEY & GUERNSEY (4-5 Days)
£16.99 (7am - 7pm)
Postcodes - IM, JE, GY, TR1 – TR25
NORTHERN IRELAND (2 Day)
£13.99 (7am - 7pm)
- All deliveries require a signature.
- Please ensure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
- Standard delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 7pm Monday - Friday; we are unable to confirm a time - on rare occasions your order may be delivered outside the above times.
- Free postage and small items may be sent via Royal Mail which could take up to 4 days to arrive; this will be specified on the delivery information within the product pages. Occasionally orders may arrive as separate deliveries to ensure the best possible service from Go Wallpaper.
- No deliveries will be made on Bank Holidays or Sunday's.
- Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date; time of delivery shall not be of the essence. Go Wallpaper shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. Liability for the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
You will only pay one delivery charge per order, which will be the standard charge depending on the contents of your order and your chosen delivery service. When you have added items to your shopping basket, the standard delivery charge for those products will be automatically applied to your order, however you can choose at that point to change the delivery service if offered.
Go Wallpaper shall have no liability for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so. We shall also have no liability for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- Any order visibly damaged on receipt must be signed as ‘Damaged’ 'on the carrier's delivery note accordingly.
- All orders must be inspected once delivered; any shortages or damages must be reported to us within 2 working days.
- Damages will be replaced within 3 working days.
International Shipping Enquiries
Southern Ireland / International Delivery
Due to the Shipping costs outside the UK always changing we cannot offer a price through the website so this needs to be quoted per enquiry.
Below are our terms and the enquiry form to fill in so a quote can be generated.
Our Terms for International delivery are as follows -
- Payments can only be accepted by Bank Transfer directly into our account.
- Goods can only be shipped once we receive cleared funds.
- We do not accept cancellations once orders are paid for.
- Special Order items from the website once ordered cannot be cancelled or Refunded.
- You are able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and a full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by following the links on the Go Wallpaper website, or by phoning us on 0161 724 9085.
- If the order has been processed and dispatched, then it will become your responsibility to return the order once delivered at your own cost.
- If the order is refused when delivery is attempted, the return cost will be deducted from any refund that is due.
- Once the item is received at Go Wallpaper, we'll issue a refund (excluding original postage costs) for the product to your original payment method.
- There may be a 20% restocking fee for cancellations.
Customer service is key to successful long terms business, Go Wallpaper prides itself on this; offering expert and friendly advice, in depth product knowledge and fantastic after sales service. We are here from start to finish always on hand to answer any questions even on Weekends.
With over 21 years’ experience in the decorating market, we have developed close working relationships with our suppliers, enabling us to offer the best quality products at affordable prices every time.
If you have a question or comment either email us using the contact us form from the help centre above on the menu, alternatively you can call us on 0161 724 9085.
To contact us by post our address is -
Go Wallpaper Ltd
0161 724 9085
What we collect
In order to process your order we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to product offers
- For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Order delivery.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you requested these, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We never sell or share your contact data.
Cookies are necessary to provide an e-commerce service and process your orders.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Go Wallpaper Ltd, Genesis House, Stopes Road, Little Lever, Bolton, BL3 1NP United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
Images All images are for the use of Go Wallpaper Ltd only. Anyone found copying these images will be prosecuted. Please contact the Webmaster for permission to use anything on a different site. Disclaimer Please note that all products images shown are for guidance only. If you are attempting to match existing decoration, we recommend you obtain samples and are aware that most products are manufactured in batches which may vary slightly from batch to batch. While great care and attention has been taken when producing information within this site, GoWallpaper.co.uk do not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions that occur.
All images are for the use of Go Wallpaper Ltd only. Anyone found copying these images will be prosecuted. Please contact the Webmaster for permission to use anything on a different site.
Please note that all products images shown are for guidance only. If you are attempting to match existing decoration, we recommend you obtain samples and are aware that most products are manufactured in batches which may vary slightly from batch to batch.
While great care and attention has been taken when producing information within this site, GoWallpaper.co.uk do not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions that occur.
Terms and Conditions
Go Wallpaper recommends that you print out and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
This site is owned and operated by Go Wallpaper ('Go Wallpaper', 'we' or 'us' or 'our'). If you have any questions or comments with regard to these terms and conditions please contact us by email at Enquiries or by phone: 0161 724 9085 Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5pm , Saturday 9.15am to 3.30pm.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or by placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
The Contract between Us Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with gowallpaper.co.uk. gowallpaper.co.uk must receive payment of the whole price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed.
Once payment has been received gowallpaper.co.uk will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Go Wallpaper’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
Gowallpaper.co.uk is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, online bidding, pre–release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
These terms and conditions only cover the gowallpaper.co.uk website. Any other websites which are linked to from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
This Website Gowallpaper.co.uk owns the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website. As a result, you may NOT use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may NOT create any link to this website without prior written consent, or restrict and/or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the go wallpaper website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We make no warranty that the go wallpaper website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the go wallpaper website.
Gowallpaper.co.uk accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, Delta and PayPal. Upon receiving your order gowallpaper.co.uk carries out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds in order to fulfil the transaction. No payment is debited from your card during this pre-authorisation check.
Availability of Goods You Order
If gowallpaper.co.uk has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by gowallpaper.co.uk from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and we will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Gowallpaper.co.uk will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Please note: We endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price can take a few hours to update.
Changes to This Agreement
Gowallpaper.co.uk reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Speak to one of our advisers direct using our live chat.